DUBLIN, September 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Online Travel Market Research Report by Service Type, by Booking Mode, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global online travel market size has been estimated at $396.08 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $433.20 billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.71% to reach $690.71 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2026 as the forecast period.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and ranks vendors in the online travel market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction ( value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and melting traits.
Enterprise Usability Profiles:
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global online travel market, including Ctrip.com International, Ltd, eDreams Odigeo SA, Expedia Group, Hostelworld Group, Hotel Urbano, MakeMyTrip Limited, Priceline Group Inc., Thomas Cook Group Plc, TripAdvisor LLC. and Trivago NV.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global online travel market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global online travel market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Online Travel Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Online Travel Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global online travel market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global online travel market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global online travel market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market Overview
5.1. Market dynamics
184.108.40.206. Rapid growth of the tourism industry
220.127.116.11. Increasing pressures of daily life associated with increased disposable income
18.104.22.168. Ease of access and booking through online tourist portals
22.214.171.124. Growing internet and credit card penetration
126.96.36.199. Unreliable offline partners, limited penetration of services in rural areas and insufficient technological infrastructure
188.8.131.52. Progress in various digital payment platforms
184.108.40.206. Integration of online and offline installations
220.127.116.11. Cultural barriers and lack of customer willingness
5.2. Analysis of the five forces of carriers
5.2.1. The threat of new entrants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of customers
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Online travel market, by type of service
6.4. Vacation Packages
7. Online travel market, by type of platform
7.3. Personal computer
8. Online travel market, by booking mode
8.2. Direct Agency
8.3. In line
9. Americas Online Travel Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Online Travel Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Online Travel Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launching and improving new products
12.4.4. Investment & Financing
12.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
13. Enterprise Usability Profiles
13.1. Ctrip.com International, Ltd.
13.2. eDreams Odigeo SA
13.3. Expedia Group
13.4. Hostelworld Group
13.5. Hotel Urbano
13.6. MakeMyTrip Limited
13.7. Priceline Group Inc.
13.8. Thomas Cook Plc Group
13.9. TripAdvisor LLC.
13.10. Trivago SA
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ec22z0
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets