SpendEdge reports now include further in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on purchasing and the latest market data to help your business overcome sourcing challenges. Our Airline Market Purchasing Intelligence Report offers actionable information on purchasing, procurement strategies and action plans to mitigate risks arising from the current pandemic situation. The information provided by our reports will help procurement professionals streamline supply chain operations and better understand procurement best practices to mitigate losses.
Information on the latest trends and insights into the supply chain market Download our FREE sample report
Overview of market price trends
- Suppliers in this market have moderate bargaining power due to moderate pressure from substitutes and moderate threat level from new entrants.
- Buyers can compare their preferred pricing models for the airline market, purchasing and management with the broader industry information and identify cost reduction potential.
Information to help buyers identify and shortlist the suppliers best suited to their needs in the air transport market. This procurement report answers the following questions:
- Am I engaged with the right suppliers?
- What KPIs should I use to assess my incumbent suppliers?
- What are the criteria for selecting relevant suppliers?
- What are the essential elements of the Air Travel Market category in terms of SLA and RFx?
Take your free sample now to unlock more information on other key aspects of this market
An overview of strategies that will help buyers optimize their category management practices. The report answers the following questions:
- What should be my strategic sourcing goals, activities and catalysts for the Airline Market category?
- What negotiation levers can I use to save money?
- What are some of the best airline procurement practices that I should promote in my supply chain?
Some of the Major Air Transport Market Vendors Enlisted In This Report
This air transport market procurement intelligence report has identified the best suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria and negotiation strategies.
- Air France-KLM Group
- American Airlines Group Inc.
- China Eastern Airlines Co. Ltd.
- China Southern Airlines Co. Ltd.
- Delta Air Lines Inc.
- Deutsche Lufthansa AG
- International Consolidated Airlines Group SA
- Southwest Airlines Company.
- The Emirates group
- United Airlines Holdings Inc.
Access regular sourcing and purchasing information on our digital sourcing platform– Contact us.
Category pricing information
Cost reduction opportunities
Category management strategy
Category management facilitators
Selection of suppliers
US Market Snapshot
Scope of the category
Edge Expense shares your passion for sourcing and sourcing excellence. We are the preferred sourcing market intelligence partner for over 120 Fortune 500 companies and other leading companies across multiple industries. Our strength lies in providing robust, real-time reporting and solutions for purchasing market information. Find out more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
United States: +1 630 984 7340
UK: +44 148 459 9299
SOURCE End Expense